Sunday, March 22, 2020

Artistic Minds with Ms. Becker

                                                  Artistic Minds with Ms. Becker!
     Hello, My name is Corri-Anne Becker! My students call me Ms. Becker! I teach Elementary Art, Grades K-5! I am creative, artistic, and mindful of others as well as an easy to get along with person! This blog will help me interact with you; my students' parents as well as the students themselves! I can also update everyone with any upcoming fun activities! I will also post projects that can be done at home labeled with the correct grade. We will be learning a lot! What we will be learning will depend on the age group of course! It will be available for parents to make blog posts as well. I would like everyone to feel free to give ideas and/or suggestions of assignments that you think students would enjoy doing! If it isn't already in the lesson plan, I'll take it into consideration! If there are any private questions or comments, parents can call or text me. I am excited to have your children in my class in the coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment